About The Company: Since 1996 Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd has held a lead position in manufacturing as well as exporting, distributing and installing Entrance Automation Systems and Loading Bay Equipment that are problem free and easy to operate.Gandhi Automations specializes in designing, manufacturing and installing customised products conforming to the highest safety standards complemented with reliability and energy efficiency. All their products are designed and manufactured with European collaboration using innovative and creative engineering technology. The product development team uses the latest software combined with technologically advanced machinery to offer our customers an excellent engineered product. To ensure superior quality and operational efficiency the company has a state of the art manufacturing and warehouse facility of 300,000 sq ft.Headquartered in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India, the company has expanded its operations, geographical reach, manufacturing capacity and customer base globally. Today our products are marketed by us and our distributors to about 15 countries spanning Far East, Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa and America.
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.Tech (EE/EI/ECE/ME)
Job Location: Mumbai
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has to receive sales inquiry from various sources such as e-mail, telephone calls, toll-free number, customer care department.
- Understand the customer requirement, get clarification from customers.
- Interact with customer\'s to find out the exact technical specification so as to suggest the appropriate product accordingly
- Recommend company\'s other products to the customers.
- Explain the product features to the customers.
- Coordinate with Quotation & Tendering Department for timely submission of offers/tenders.
- Maintain records of interaction with customers.
- Pass the lead to the business development team.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should have good communication skills and strong technical knowledge.
- Should have good analytical and teamworking skills.
- Telephonic Round
- Technical Round(Face to Face )
- HR Round(Face to Face)
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor