About The Company:- Incepted in 1987, Arihant Group has emerged as one of the most reputed names in the market. Today, as leading solution provider, it is trusted partner of more than 5000 customers. With India wide footprint & unique product basket comprising Electronics, Electrical, Automation and Process Control products, it gives an unmatched value to customers and vendors. The Group believes in transforming with times and has continuously upgraded its infrastructure & resources. Arihant stands out as a long experienced Indian expert with turnkey project execution capability. It is a preferred choice of International Giants for their pursuit of business ventures in niche as well as mass markets.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA + Variables(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance during the interview)
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(ECE/EEE/EI)
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0.5-1 Year
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:-
- Willingness to travel.
- Self starting, proactive and ability to achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
- Commercial negotiation skills
- Experience in sales / purchase of a solar EPC, solar power manufacturing company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are imperative, coupled with the drive to meet goals and quickly learn about technical products.
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to Face interview
Last Date to Apply: 17 April 2017
Technical Sales Engineer
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA