- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Ramy Infotech is a leading recruitment solution firm with its inception at July-2010. We are a leading professional consulting firm with a global database of applicants and state of art technology and process to identify the best and brightest skills. RAMY is committed to provide customer satisfaction through commitment highest standards of services. With a range of skill sets and a flexible support network, RAMY Infotech can deliver quick and cost effective resources to our valued Clients. We spend a considerable amount of time and resources screening and hiring top quality consultants, which allows us to provide premier resources that meet and exceed our client expectations.
Designation: Technical Resource Specialist
- Interact with Employers and candidates, preferred vendors and business partners through e-mails & conference calls to generate business and resolve operational aspects.
- Make frequent contact with potential candidate, established clients and local/national business leaders to promote RAMY and its services.
- working on job portals, searching the profiles according to clients manpower requirements.
- Front facing with the candidate to receive/understand/cascade requirements and closing gaps if any
- Owning the entire hiring process starting from telephonic interviews, pitching, head hunting, coordination for all the interviews, offer roll out and on boarding
- Interviewing potential employees and ensuring to bring the best of the breed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
-Excellent Communication Skills
-Basic Knowledge of Computers/IT, C++, Java, .net, oracle databases and web based language
Working days: 5 Days a week (Monday-Friday), Saturday and Sunday fixed off.
Job Location: Dabri Mor, Dwarka Sec-1, New Delhi
Job Timing: 8:00 PM to 5:30 AM (US Shift/Night Shift).
Joining: Feb, 2019 Onwards
Compensation: CTC - 2 LPA - 2.5 LPA
Note: One Year Bond for all, it includes training tenure.
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA