About The company
ATS is India’s Most Trusted Financial Services Company with more than 1 lakh satisfied clients, 800 service locations Pan India, backed by 24x7 expert support, unbeatable research support and offers the finest trading experience with the lowest brokerage in the market. ATS is a registered member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX
Job Profile: Technical Research Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period: 10 Days
Salary: Upto 3 LPA (Depending upon the Candidate's experience/performance during the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- HR Round
- HOD Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
-Giving Intraday Calls in Derivatives segment,
- Ability to solve branch/client queries based on charts about Market and stocks.
- Should have sound understanding of Derivatives market-Index Futures, Index Options, Stock Futures and Stock Options.
- Should be a result-oriented, self-starter, good communication skills.
- Should be skilled in mathematics.
- Thorough understanding of option trading strategies.
- Experience in giving Intraday calls in the derivative segment.
- Well- versed with technical tools and indicator.
- Should be able to use charting software like Spider Iris/ Falcon.
- Able to give consistent performance in all segment i.e. Equity (Nifty, Nifty Futures Options)
- Preparing Research Report on Daily / Weekly/Monthly basis.
- Able to give profitable calls to client.
Note: Only Male Candidates May Apply
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BCA, BCM
1 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA