Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Founded in 2005, Rangam Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (RIPL), a subsidiary of US-based Rangam Consultants Inc., is an information technology company in Vadodara, Gujarat, with a branch office in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Rangam provides staff augmentation and customized software development services to domestic and international clients.Rangam Infotech has established a reputation as a reliable offshore partner, an outsourcing company that offers exceptional performance and value in staffing, software development and education management services without sacrificing quality. We are fully qualified and equipped with various cutting-edge technologies.As IT professionals, we have the right knowhow to manage and deliver on-demand services and solutions on schedule. Rangam employees make every effort to provide an array of information technology solutions and human resources that your organization requires.We provide ongoing back-office support that enables customers to manage cost and supplement their internal staff with necessary skills. This means that technical expertise is always available at hand.
Salary: INR 1.55 LPA Onwards
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Understand and learn the details of each job requirements, technical
- Understand the priorityrequirements, project location, duration, etc. of the requirements and work accordingly to find suitable candidates in Identify qualified technical candidates the least possible time utilizing various sources – Internal resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Conduct preliminary technical and HR interview to assess technical skill level, as well as communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations, etc. Follow the guidelines given by the company Format resumes to highlight the necessary skill sets as it management.
- Relates to client project requirements and in accordance with client’s resume submittal guidelines.
- Negotiate pay rates with consultant candidates in align with client requirements and as per company’s
- Submit appropriate qualified resumes for each requirement guidelines as required by client Post Jobs on to employment websites, employees, Maintain and send requirements to sub tier companies as necessary Company standards on documents, E-mail standards, initial communication Build and maintain with candidates, etc. as per the company guidelines Foster a professional Recruitment consultant candidate relationships. environment and a lively workplace
Skill Set Required:
- Hands on with Computer skills
- Well aware of internet Usage.
- Job Responsibilities: Technical Recruiter
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.55 Lacs
- Industry: IT