About The Company:
At Eccentric Engine, we use Omni-Channel 3D Visualization to drive value to Businesses. By virtue of our One 3-D Technology, companies can enable their Prospects to View, Configure and Generate Quotations. By virtue of Content Automation & Personalisation, we enable them to have 1-to-1 Communication with their Prospects. We have deployed the Technology in Automotive Industry, for some of the largest Passenger Vehicle companies.
Job Location: Mumbai (but currently we are working from Home and the Candidate may work from any Location)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training period: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- At Eccentric Engine, we wish to Transform the way People Purchase Vehicles.
- Partnering with leading Automobile OEMs across the world, we enable them to adopt Omni-Channel Commerce.
- Our Proprietary One 3-D Visualisation revolutionizes how Promotional Content is created and consumed.
- By virtue of the One 3-D platform, we continue to drive value to the businesses of our OEM Partners; every single day.
- Eccentric Engine is a breeding ground for people who are Skilled, Driven and Aspire to use their skills to create Products that are Groundbreaking.
- We constantly look out for talent in the fields of Technology, 3D, Project Management, Analytics and many others.
- Our OEM partners include Maruti, Tata, Renault and Mahindra to name a few.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders for tracking project progress
- Documentation and communication with all stakeholders
- Working with the Tech Team for Solution Architecture
- Being SPOC for projects and managing client communication
- Develop review presentations, reports and insights to aid decision making.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Experience of working on Technology Related Projects
- Understanding of Project Management Tools & Techniques
- Adept at use of Microsoft Office and Data Analysis
- Technology and Management Degrees (Preferred, but not Mandatory)
- Knowledge about security software such as DLP, firewalls (End point security are add on)
Last Date To Apply: 05 January 2021
- Aptitude Test
- Video Interview
- Final Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA