Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Technical Project Manager
GlobalSign, founded in 1996, is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 3 – 6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Work closely with project stakeholders on scheduling sprints and releases.
- As a scrum master, closely monitor progress of each iteration, clear roadblocks & hold teams accountable for meeting commitments and time frames.
- Ensure the issue tracker is up to date with latest status and maintain monthly sprint dashboards.
- Attend daily feature scrums and bug-scrubs as required.
- Facilitate resolution of cross-team issues. Escalate risks to the feature team leadership as required.
- Create and update documentation to update the team on changes to features, scope, and dates as passed down from engineering and product teams.
- Design and build a component of the cloud system as required.
Skill Set Required:
- Experience of building a web systems with language(s) like Java.
- Experience as a technical program manager and/or developer in software engineering/technology organizations.
- Strong experience of design and develop features out of \"vague\" requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skill
- Knowledgeable about vulnerabilities and security
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of Jenkins
- Basic Japanese
- Motivated and interested in building a new service from scratch
- Self-starter, eager to take the initiative.
- High curiosity and a willingness to be challenged with an appetite for all-time enhancement
- Job Responsibilities: Technical Project Manager
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT