Job DescriptionCompany profile:
Aspiring Minds is a fast growing company which started in 2007, launched by alumni of IIT and MIT(USA) with a strong advisory panel consisting of professors from Harvard Business School and MIT. Its primary area of business is in scientific computer-based assessments for employability in multiple sectors. Aspiring Minds has established credibility with clients such as HCL Technologies, Aricent, Deloitte, ITC Infotech, Nokia (Location & Commerce), Microsoft Research, Tata Motors, Sapient, Ericsson, MphasiS, Accenture and many more. Aspiring Minds is a 200+ people company with its Head Office in Gurgaon and presence across 25 states in India.
Designation: Technical Operations Executive
CTC offered: INR 1.5 - 2.1 LPA
Target Batch: 2017 and 2018
Degree: B.Tech (Any Branch)/BCA/B.Sc(CS/IT only)
Desired Experience: 0-3 years
Job location: Gurgaon
Job Description: This is an opportunity to manage and support the on-field operations team from the Gurgaon HO, where the candidate will be providing technical support, work upon various audit and quality check processes and parameters. The job would involve:
- Testing software and dispatching for usage by operations team.
- Using web interfaces to upload and manage various data received from field.
- Using excels for various filtering, calculations on data and deriving reports.
- Complete data management, maintenance and backing up.
- Interacting with clients on telephone for technical requirement analysis and proper delivery.
- Acting as the main contact point in ensuring event success from start to end and quality by coordinating with a team of 40+ test engineers
- Pre-event check to ensure that all details are communicated to the team and there are no gaps
- Keep a remote check on event and highlight any concern areas immediately
- The candidate may also have to do field visits occasionally to augment to the efforts of the field team.
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of networking and LAN
- Knowledge of using software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of SQL, Databases, etc. preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong and sincere personality.
- Responsible person who can be relied on to follow procedures
- Organized and detail oriented
- Can communicate effectively with team members
- Past experience in similar role preferred but freshers are welcome to apply convincing attitude and passion for learning
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
Interview Location: Gurgaon
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
0 - 3 Years
1.5 - 2.1 LPA
Share Job with your friends