Hash Connect is an experiential & digital marketing agency thriving to give a new direction to consumer interactions and engagements. Engagements with Digital & Mobile marketing at the forefront of marketing communication, we explore opportunities for seamless integration of online and offline strategies.
Tech Evangelists at Hash Connect have been constantly working on innovating newer ways to reach out to masses with mobile led innovations being at the heart of it. Besides, developing & designing website, the core expertise lies in developing complex MIS and CRM tools, web and mobile applications, cross platform data utilization tools and voice solutions.
We operate out of Bangalore, reaching out to the far corners of South India. Since our inception, we have been instrumental in implementations reaching out to over 45 towns in South India for our clients.
Salary: INR 2 LPA – INR 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Own end to end product modules/features (from requirement to going live)
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- Define a solution architecture addressing the set of core technical requirements
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
- Adhering to software engineering process that ensures product quality and helps smooth transition
- Implement the defined solution architecture in agile methodology
- Conduct frequent user trials to learn if solution is really resolving the user problem statement
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR).
- Interact with the Client / Internal Sales & Operations Team to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project
- Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema
- Formulates strategies and methods to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases
- Planning and allocating work to the team
- Leading, Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to small team of developers
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members
- Candidates must have a minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and running highly scalable Portals using Java Scripts J2ee, PHP, Ajax, MySQL or Similar DBs.
- Expertise in Spring, Hibernate
- Expertise in database using Java framework
- Experience of Tomcat & Jboss web server
- Good at visualization & making clean web layouts
- Strong experience in HLD,LLD & Designing
- Must be very well versed with Web portal design, development processes, API Integration(Facebook, Twitter, Mobile, Etc)
- Should be very strong in OOP concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Strong experience as Technical Architect
- Good Knowledge of database
- Managed Project / Teams & Delivery Plans
- Good Communication & Time Management Skills.
2 - 5 Years
2 - 6 LPA