AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED (Formerly known as "Au HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED") was originally incorporated at Jaipur, Rajasthan on February 23, 2011.AAVAS is primarily engaged in the business of providing housing loan to customers belonging. AVAS believes that every customer are unique and so far as his financial needs & feel it is absolutely necessary not to treat them as homogenous group of borrowers but appreciate the individual need of every customer, and offer housing Finance solutions that are appropriate and suitable to them.
Profile Offered: Technical Executive
Job Location: Lucknow, Kanpur
Course Specialization: B.Tech /M.Tech(Civil Engineering)
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 yrs
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Team Building Skills.
- Confident and presentable.
- Must be comfortable for client visits.
Roles and Responsibility:
- A professional with experience in Mortgage Valuation, Project Appraisal and Builder Project
- Approvals (APF), Property Appraisal and Analysis, Property Valuations, Project execution,Strategic planning & Business Development of Mortgage/Home Loan business.
- An Excellent eye for details, good understanding and sense of property appraisal and building by laws which are the key points and base for property appraisal.
- Deliver property management solutions and valuations for a range of internal and External clients, in line with performance management targets as set by the principal Values
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with customers of Property and Valuation services and those departments acting as suppliers.
- Maintain appropriate performance indicators for service delivery and ensure that They are used to focus on and improve performance across the work area
- Be aware of and anticipate and manage risks appropriately according to specific Work tasks.
- Work with team plans that support the delivery of the divisional strategies and Policies and ensure that they can be owned and understood at the individual level.
0 - 2 Years
1 - 3.5 LPA