About The Company
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20 countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100 clients.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Salary Details: INR 2.74 LPA
(The final CTC salary will depend upon the candidate’s experience and performance during the interview process)
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Shift Type: Rotational (Cab will be provided during the night shift)
As a Technical Engineer at FarEye, it’s a great opportunity for candidates with a strong troubleshooting approach and technical background to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment. The FarEye Technical Support team assists clients, partners and employees in troubleshooting issues related to our products and building satisfaction over time.
- Must have provided customer support via telephone, and portal to customer service issues including account management, & Technical Support issues such as troubleshooting download, configuration of the product and Installation issues (NA for fresher)
- Must be comfortable in working 24x7 shift environment
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Knowledge of basic internet connectivity and browser troubleshooting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences including non-technical
- Should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understands Complex/ Configurable IT Software Products
- Ability to Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
- Intellectual Curiosity - Have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Commitment - A consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Prior success - Track record of high achievement.
- Intelligence critical thinking - You find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyse to provide a recommendation.
- Strong communication skills - Effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects.
In return of spending precious time of your life with FarEye, you can expect at least:
- Generous remuneration
- Awesome social events, monthly parties and team outings
- Supportive work environment
- Food hall full of snacks, samosa and maggi (partly free)
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for hyper growth of your career
- Beer and Poker evenings (we wouldn’t set your limits)
- Fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
Growth Plan for role:
- At FarEye, we measure success and achievement more than experience
- You get complete power to run your function and deliver the best results of your career
- The team is small as of now and provides enormous scope to grow by delivering results.
- Online Test
- Virtual Technical Interview
- Virtual HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.7 - 2.7 LPA