Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Quantum Page Pvt Ltd, is one of UP's best known and respected publishing houses. Incorporated in 2005, the consistent emphasis of our publishing has been on quality. We specialize in engineering books and have been publishing titles for various engineering branches such as, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical etc.
Designation- Junior Technical Editor
Desired experience- Fresher
Course specialization- B.Tech/B.E (EEE, Electronic Communication, Mechanical Engg., Civil Engg., IT)
Probation / Training Period- 8 Months
Salary Details- Rs. 11,000 Per Month for the first 8 months (During Probation Period) and Rs. 16,700 Per Month (2 Lacs per annum) after Probation Period.
Date of Interview: 15th Nov Onwards
Tentative date of Joining-1st july 2015
1. Technical Interview:
1. Objective 40 Question(Technical).
2. No Negative Marking.
2. Personal Interview:
1. HR Round.
2. Technical Round
3. Company CEO Round.
- Candidate should have required to edit engineering manuscripts.
- Candidate need to solving the university question problem.
- Develop manuscripts as per requirement.
- Candidate should have ability to work under deadlines.
Desirable Candidate Profile:
- Good command over Engineering Subject.
- Strong vocabulary, punctuation and grammatical skill.
- Must be willing to work beyond normal office hours.
- An eye for detail and be very accurate in the work.
- Team work attitude, self motivated, determinate, disciplined & honest.
The candidate needs to have Good command over Engineering Subject and Strong vocabulary, punctuation and grammatical skill.
- Job Responsibilities: Junior Technical Editor
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: Education