About The Company :
Network Integration - Design, Implementation and maintenance of Enterprise Networks.Engaged with Global leaders like - Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Avaya, Extreme Networks, Molex, Commscope, etc at the highest level of partnership.
Highly motivated team of over 200 professionals, including OEM certified and skilled engineers.Headquartered in New Delhi with Nation-wide presence.Extensive and satisfied client base across diverse verticals - Government / Public sector companies, Educational institutes, Enterprises / Corporates and Small & Medium Enterprises.
Specialties-Network Infrastructure - Switching & Routing, Mobility, Unified Communications, Data Centre Technologies - Servers, Storages and Networking, IP Video Surveillance, Network Security, Business Applications, and Managed Support Services
Job Location: Delhi
Years of experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2013
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 24 April 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Define the template and style guide to be followed throughout the documentation of the product.
- Preparation of project documents and various reports.
- Working on creation and revision of Training Manual, Installation Guide, User Guide
- Proficient in Document development life cycle
- Excellent in drafting mails and documentation
- Excellent in written & verbal English
- Coordinate with Managers, engineers & project leads to gather product info and understand the documentation req.
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
Technical Document Writer
1 - 3 Years
3 - 3 LPA