About The Company:
Zolt Energy is trying to disrupt the fragmented solar rooftop market. We aim to make purchase, installation, maintenance and operation of solar to any consumer as easy as getting and operating devices like a fridge or TV. Think of ‘Going Solar’ as an experience similar to getting a Direct to Home TV connection. Easiest Way Solar is here. Switch. Save. Smile.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE,B.SC,M.SC
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Salary: 2.5 LPA to 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: None
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and responsibilities:
Zolt energy is looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website and
promotional content with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on solar energy related
topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publishing
them online. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d
like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published
articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract
customers and boost brand awareness.
-Research solar energy related topics (combining online sources, live data and statistics)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management System (WordPress)
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Skill Set Required:
-Knowledge regarding our products will be an extra edge.
-Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
-Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
-Self-motivated and driven
- Online test
- Face to face round
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3.6 LPA