Training Period: 2 months
Salary: Stipend during training: Minimum Rs. 5000 Per Month. Salary after training Upto 1.8 LPA
Bond: One Year
Tentative Date of Interview: 9 March Onwards
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- English Writing Test
- Technical Writing Test
- HR interview
- Candidate need to create and develop content for organizations website, blog, software user manual, and other social media and online articles.
- Candidate need to write and post content online, maintains Company web pages and blogs.
- Candidate should be maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout all content on the web.
- Writing, rewriting, editing and proofreading text.
- Candidate should be making sure that content style is adhered to writing headlines, picture captions and story summaries, editing reports and press releases, liaising with writers.
- Candidate should have superior command over written as well as spoken English and Clear communication Skills .
- Candidate should have capability to assimilate information quickly from online sources and conceptualize articles.
- Candidate should have ability to formulate, customize & design the content for relevant audience.
- Candidate must be able to write articles on varied topics.
0 - 1 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA