About the company:
GeeksforGeeks is a computer science portal. This portal has been created to provide well written, well thought and well explained solutions for selected questions.
Profile: Technical Content Engineer (Python)
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA to 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description :
- You will work closely with the technical content team of GeeksforGeeks and will review the articles thoroughly before publishing on the GFG portal. It will help immensely in improving your knowledge since you will be reading articles of thousands of Geeks from around the world. So, learn while you work.
- You will be responsible for writing articles for GeeksforGeeks as per the requirement of the GFG portal and our content team. It will also boost your knowledge since you will have to dive deep into the topics on which you have to write.
- You will help in creating premium courses for GeeksforGeeks with our content team using your analytical thinking and content writing skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Python
Multiple face to face rounds
0 - 2 Years
3.6 - 5 LPA