Website - http://www.intense.in
Desired Experience - Freshers
Salary - Rs. 1.9 to 2.0 LPA (Depending on candidature)
Course specialization- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA
Internship Period – 12 Months
TWO YEAR SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT.
Interview Process – Most likely on 26th November, 2013 (Tuesday)
- Written Technical Test.
- Technical Telephonic Interview. (Optional depends on hiring manager)
- Technical plus HR Round.
- The primary responsibilities include understanding the requirement, deployment, maintenance and supporting the customer on-site or offsite.
- The incumbent would be provided with a extensive training on products and solutions offered by the organization before being deployed at customer site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet customer and project guidelines and expectations as expected.
- Would be required to strictly practice the guidelines set for execution of the project.
- Coordinating with Team lead in project deployment and execution, which could include sites which spread across geographic locations within India and overseas.
- Contribute to update the troubleshooting information repository.
- Capability to train end user of customer on the products and services as part of handover procedures defined in Project Scope
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Should be a quick learner with a strong appetite for improving quality and scope of work with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Must be willing to travel for short and long term assignments, within India and overseas (at times with short notice).
- Passionate for success and learning from experience with a positive attitude to deliver under challenging environments.
Key Skills Desired
- Should have strong logical and analytical skills with a focus to understand customer requirements and deliver the services.
- Good communication skills capable of client interaction.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems: Windows Family, IBM AIX, UNIX and Linux flavors
- Working knowledge of Networking concepts and protocols
- Should have exposure to Databases like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBMDB2 with fair amount of SQL Programming knowledge.
Any other Requirements /Specifications
- The candidate should be highly self motivated.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Must have a good understanding about the Database, Operating System (Unix/Linux/Windows) and Basic Networking skills.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 25th November, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.9 - 2 LPA