Registration Window closing:Tuesday,15th October,2013,11:00 am
To Register, click on APPLY button, fill in the details and then click on SUBMIT button.
Profile: Technical Consultant
Salary Offered: INR 2.2-2.5 LPA
Note:Job location will be allocated post selection based on project need/availability and will be based upon the dicretion of the company.
Course specialization: B.Tech[CS/IT]/MCA/BCA
- The primary responsibilities include understanding the requirement, deployment, maintenance and supporting the customer on-site or offsite.
- Coordinating with Team lead in project deployment and execution, which could include sites which spread across geographic locations within India and overseas.
- Contribute to update the troubleshooting information repository.
- Should be a quick learner with a strong appetite for improving quality and scope of work with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Must be willing to travel for short and long term assignments, within India and overseas (at times with short notice).
- Should have strong logical and analytical skills with a focus to understand customer requirements and deliver the services.
- Good communication skills capable of client interaction.
- Must have a good understanding about the Database, Operating System (Unix/Linux/Windows) and Basic Networking skills
- Should have exposure to Databases like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBMDB2 with fair amount of SQL Programming knowledge.
Interview Process: a written test followed by 2 rounds of face to face interviews.
Probation Period: 12 months
Note:The incumbent would be provided with a extensive training on products and solutions offered by the organization before being deployed at customer site.
Service Agreement: 2 years
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 2.5 LPA