About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say - that we truly meet their expectations...in fact we go beyond that...Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors...Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great "Work From Home" full-time job opportunity to 'freshers / College students' who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore(Work from home due to Covid-19)
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc.
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- 0-2 Years’ experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyse and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
- B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers) (From Reputed Institutes)
- Excellent Programming Skills.
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
- Preferable Knowledge the Technology like Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark.
- Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift)
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): Night shift allowance
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Multiple virtual Rounds
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA