Website - www.niksun.com
Desired Experience - 1 years
Salary Range - Rs. 3.5 to 5.0 LPA (Depending on candidature)
Course specialization- B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Probation Period – 6 Months
Interview Process – Most likely from 26th November, 2013 (Tuesday) onwards
- Written Technical Test.
- Technical plus HR Round.
- Full software development life-cycle experience.
- Strong development skills in C/C . Java, XML, web services, Flex and HTML5 a plus.
- Solid development experience in Unix environment.
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP),performance,security,ability to understand packet dumps and protocol decodes).
- Understanding of efficient algorithm design and data structures with ability to optimize code runtime.
- Ability to turn high level requirements into working code with minimum supervision.
- Ability to quickly understand and work with pre-existing code.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Team player.
Any other Requirements /Specifications
- The candidate should be highly self motivated.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- The candidates should have a sound understanding in C, C , Java along with Networking concepts.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 25th November, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 5 LPA