Technical Analyst (0-2 years of experience)
Product Analyst (2 years of experience and above)
Job Location- Delhi
Desired experience- 0-3 years
Course specialization- MCA / B.Tech [CS/IT]
Probation / Training Period- 6 Months
Salary- 3.5 LPA to 5.5 LPA Fixed
- Functional Interview with Senior Support Engineer/Technical Support Manager
- Technical Interview with Senior Engineer
- HR Interview
- Final Interview with the CEO/CTO
We require people who can provide technical support over email to our customers for challenging issues. (Occasional voice / phone support)
Here\'s what you would be required to do:
- Answer customer queries over email / ticketing system
- Interact with our engineering team to get software issues and bugs resolved
- Maintain and update knowledgebase, documentation and FAQs
- Contribute ideas to the team on how customers can be delighted
In short, your job is to keep our customers happy by helping them with their queries and issues.
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- Knows the importance of customer support and satisfaction of customers in the success of a company. Customer support is a religion at our company and we have high standards and expectations. Everyone in the company, including CEO, does customer support at our company.
- Has excellent written English skills
- Is willing to work in rotating shifts 24/ 7 (night shifts from your home - we have flexible work from home policy)
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register :Monday, 28th April, 2014 by 11 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 5.5 LPA