About The company
Darwin Labs is a Gurgaon based studio & incubator working on bringing our three verticals(Virtual Reality, Blockchain Technology & AdTech) together. Darwin Labs was founded by Sahil Baghla, Nikunj Jain and Ayush Varshney with an aim to bring together a passionate team and create innovative break-through products. Darwin Labs is a culture; a culture of ideation, experimentation and execution driven by just one word “Evolution”.
It is their desire to evolve, both personally and communally as mankind that breathes through the close knitted fibres of our team and their products.
Website address: www.darwinlabs.io
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 4 LPA to INR 6 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
IT Analyst contribute to the improvement of information management practices at Darwin Labs by providing advice to the management and undertaking a range of duties associated with the management of data, documents and published resources.
- Must be excellent in Mathematics
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Good Understanding of BLOCKCHAIN Technology
- Deep understanding of market trends, procedures and statistics
An IT Analyst has the opportunity to perform a range of different functions and tasks related to information management, including:
- Contribute to the development of business systems, processes and procedures to support good information management across Darwin Labs.
- Should conduct deep analysis, developing information systems and generating accurate and comprehensive reports on operational data.
- Oversee the implementation of information management procedures and policies, including providing training, monitoring compliance and reporting on outcomes.
- Research practical and conceptual issues and recommend and implement improvements
- Contribute to the formulation and review of Darwin Labs programmes and strategies, or other corporate initiatives.
- Additionally, IT analysts may recommend other methods and Block chain technology derived from the gathered data to maximize the efficiency of project implementation.
- Two Tasks or Assignments
- Two rounds of face to face Interview
0 - 1 Years
4 - 6 LPA