About the Company
Magictap is a global mobile ad network enabling app developers and mobile publishers earn high revenue from their mobile inventory. Magictap also facilitates ad agencies, ad networks, DSPs and other media buyers to acquire global quality mobile traffic and to leverage the opportunities presented in the rapidly growing Mobile Ads space. MagicTap Solutions provide RFID solutions for festivals, conferences, exhibitions, trade shows, sports events, delivering a fully immersive RFID environment including access control, cashless payments, and brand amplification. They offer ways which let people enable access control, cashless transactions, social media amplifications and much more. They offer customized`1 digital brand activations, semi-permanent technologies for short term hire and also stand-alone revenue generating platforms.
Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/M.Tech
Please note: Only Male candidates are eligible
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will be working in an interdisciplinary team of artists, business analysts, and other programmers, and has to communicate and work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Candidate will be expected to pick up new tools and languages based on needs of projects. Ability to work independently, and the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently is important.
- Good communication skills.
- Present solutions to the clients.
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Direct development of client customized solutions.
- Outstanding technical solving problem and debugging ability
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA