Popular Cities All States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Indus Action has a mission to enable the disadvantaged gain access to legislated rights sustainably, in India. India's Right to Education law grants free access to high-quality private schools to economically and socially disadvantaged children. However, national seat fill rate is only ~15 percent. Indus Action has till 2017, enabled 30,000 students in less than 3 years, with 80% fill rate in our areas of operation. Our first action is to create a breakthrough in inclusive education. We achieve this in collaboration with progressive state governments and a network of partner and community entrepreneurs. We are led by a world-class team and an international board.
Designation: Tech Associate : WEB
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0-3 Years'
Salary: 5.00 LPA - 9.00 LPA
Education: B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA
- Development of responsive web app.
- Support for maintenance and rollout of the existing app infrastructure..
- Participate in periodic code reviews and work towards improving the quality of code.
- Anticipate the needs of the customers and develop solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Design detailed test cases for building high quality applications
Skill Set Required:
- 1+ year of experience in AngularJS framework
- 1+ year of experience in PHP and Laravel framework.
- Understanding of principles of Object Oriented Design and Material design.
- Fast learner and ready to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to focus on building products which are sustainable and maintainable for a long duration of time.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 3 Years
5 - 9 LPA
Share Job with your friends