About the Company:
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services.
Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. With an employee base of 72,000 people working in more than 120 countries, we can anticipate how changes in one sector impact another.
Desired Experience: 0 – 2.5 years
Last Date to Apply : 25-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2 – 2.6 LPA
- The Team Member Payroll is responsible for processing and/or auditing transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client specific standard operating procedures.
- The team member would be required to process pay impacting transactions in the client system.
- The team member works with the SME and manager to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommends / implements solutions.
- The team member should be able to perform rule based transactions with simple calculations.
Skill Set Required:
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient in computer applications including Excel & Word
- Ability to work 24*5 shift timings
- HR Round
- Online Test
Team Member – Payroll
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 2.5 Years
2 - 2.6 LPA