About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore Airport
Desired experience: 2 to 5 years
Work Timings: 10 hr shifts (21/28 days), 7 days morning, 7 days evening and 7 days night shift
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Good knowledge of Uber product and services.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer\'s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Supervising a team of 8 people and maintain regular contact with them throughout the shift
- Recording attendance of the team
- Maintaining daily records taken by booth attendants
- Ensuring smooth operations
- Dealing with Airport authorities in case of any issues
- Ensure communication with other team managers
- Ensure none of the facilities provided by Uber is misused by drivers or team
- Maintain sensitivity of data access provided by Uber
- Fluent in English, Kannada, Hindi
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to patiently listen to customers and solve their problems
- Positive communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to read and understand customers
- High familiarity with computer and tablets and smartphones
- Understanding of MS office tools
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Team Manager- Operations
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BMM, BMS
2 - 5 Years
2.16 - 2.4 LPA