Angel Broking's tryst with excellence in customer relations began in 1987. Today, Angel has emerged as one of the most respected Stock-Broking and Wealth Management Companies in India. With its unique retail-focused stock trading business model, Angel is committed to providing ‘Real Value for Money’ to all its clients.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 2.5 – 3.2 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Acquisition of HNIs clients.
- Team Handling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Selling of Demat , Trading A/c and other financial products.
- Responsible for sales and business development activities.
- Responsible for achievement of Business Target.
- Managing Relationships with clients.
- Preference to candidates having Knowledge of Technical Analysis.
- Ensuring cluster productivity & driving sales
- Working closely with clients, continuously provide them investment advice and attempt to meet their clients financial and investment goals.
Skill Set Required:
- At least 2.5 year experience in life insurance sales or demat sales
2 - 5 Years
2.5 - 3.2 LPA