About The company
ARIHANT ADVISORY SERVICES committed to giving their customers the best services. They "Believe in Quality Not Quantity" approach is to provide integrated business solutions that benefit the entire organization and the goal is to deliver significant business value to the clients.
The company helps grow its clients businesses through competitive market knowledge and an insider's view of marketplace, enriching each client relationships through disciplined services, innovation and seamless execution.
They assure more than 90% accuracy in the recommendations and provide a second to none customer support. They offer diversified range of services as per the investments of an investor, trader or a broker. They provide online and telephonic assistance round the clock for 24 hours in a day to their client for assistance. They provide research and information based on Technical Analysis on Indian capital markets and enjoys a strong reputation amongst investors, brokers and researchers.
Job Profiles: Team Leader
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA/M.Com
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.02 LPA to INR 1.98 LPA + incentives (Depending on the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Self-driven and motivated people
- It’s basically in-house marketing and sales
- People skills, good communication skills
- Good at presentation, Negotiation skills
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 2 Years
1.02 - 1.98 LPA