About Us: Jasper Industries was established in 1955 and was one of the first dealers appointed by Tata Motors in 1955. Started with its first outlet at Vijayawada in 1955, today the Group has more than 100 touch points across 13 districts in the State of Andhra Pradesh, employing more than 2500 people.
Salary Details: Rs.1.32 LPA - Rs.1.68 LPA
Desired Experience: 6 months
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Deliver the team sales target.
- Manage and motivate the sales and quality performance of a team.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement in selling the product and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Maximize productivity of the team.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Instrumental in delivering individual targets and also team targets.
- Recommend and implement operational process improvement for enhancing the scope of sales returns through the activities such as Demonstrations and Mela's.
- Collect and review MIS reports on a daily bases from the team.
- Reviewing own and team's sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Excellent communication skills in Telugu, Hindi and English Languages.
- Automobile Industry awareness with special preference to Commercial Vehicles.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- HR Round
- Written Test
- Final Interview
2 - 5 Years
1.32 - 1.68 LPA