About The Company:
Apex Group is one of India's prominent business houses established in the year 2004 with a diverse portfolio of assets in software development, business solutions, online gaming, investigations, technology-enabled services, infrastructure development, water treatment and online-education. In the business solutions division, Apex has given business and software solutions to more than 800 companies across India.Apex has dedicated skills to increase productivity and profitability ofÂ its clients usingÂ its state ofÂ art software skills and logical Business Solutions .Apex is specialized in custom websiteÂ design and application developmentÂ ofÂ global companies. Riding the crest of new wave success is Apex Web Services And Online Education Private Limited.
Salary: INR 2- 4.5 LPA (depending upon the candidate’s skills, experience and current CTC )
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 3-5 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
1.Should Work individually as a team lead to create new Android apps built upon our common mobile framework.
2. Should write new features and UI in existing Android apps.
3. Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance.
4.Design and build UIs for Android apps
5.Contribute to our quality processes by writing automated unit and integration tests for use in continuous integration
6.Deliver across the entire app life cycle including design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
7. Strong technical and analytical skills.
1.Great communication skills
2. Sense of humor
3.Minimum 2+ years experience in Android development
4.Should be well versed with latest versions of android architecture.
5. Experience of maintaining, extending, and amending existing software as well as creating new applications.
6. Deliver across the entire app life cycle including design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
8. Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Design, and web services.
9. Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications.
10. Strong technical and analytical skills.
-Personal Interview(FACE TO FACE)
3 - 5 Years
2 - 4.5 LPA