About the Company
Jigsaw Academy is an award winning online analytics training institute. Jigsaw Academy has been acknowledged by blue chip companies as well as reputed education institutes for quality training.
Salary: INR 3 LPA to 4.2 LPA
- Ensure proper work allocation to the team for generating the login credentials and send instruction mails to students on time, Scheduling classes and communicating the same to faculty and students, Sending class and assignment related emails during the courses, Resolving student queries and providing support (technical & non-technical) as per the standard TAT.
- Collecting survey forms and feedback in between and after the course ends for all batches.
- Maintaining Student database, CV’s etc.
- Ensure speedy resolutions and minimum escalations
- Maintain the team rosters and ensure the team availability for student support for the entire week.
- Provide MIS and reports to the management as required
- Any other work that may be required for student support and management
- Train the Team on all the processes
- 1-7 years of total experience preferably in technical support/operations industry/role
- Team Handling experience of at least 2-3 years preferably in technical support/operations industry/role
- Should have completed graduation
- Should possess excellent communication skills and be able to persuade interested students.
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook. He/she should be adept in excel (especially in updating MIS and preparing reports).
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to multi task.
- Should be willing to work on weekends on a rotation basis
- Should be willing to work on shifts (9am to 6pm), (11am to 8pm) on rotation basis
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
1 - 7 Years
3 - 4.2 LPA