About The Company
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we werejust an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Probation Period: None
Salary : INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.28 LPA
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Uber’s driver-partners are one of the most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class onboarding and support experience for them at our Greenlight locations. Greenlight locations help new delivery-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the delivery community. We’re seeking Greenlight Team Lead to help build a global network of in-person driver-partner Greenlight hubs.
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight Hubs (GLs) help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
The person is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of these locations through example based leadership and data driven analytical insights. In this role, you will lead the Experts on how best to build Uber’s relationship with partners, support their operational needs, manage the day-to-day regional operations, and guide our presence in each city.
- Support the daily operations through team coordination, operational oversight and data analysis.
- Train Experts in the handling and escalation of more difficult onboarding and support interactions.
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts.
- Train, coach, and guide Experts to drive quality and efficiency metrics.
- Own facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding.
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners.
- Actively contribute to the GL program through independent and team based project work.
- People Management: effectively manage and motivate a team. Support team members to achieve performance goals.
- Data Analysis: understand operational data from your GL and city to identify areas of opportunity.
- Adaptability: manage a team and operation in a constantly changing environment. Make swift decisions and pivot processes when necessary.
- Communication: articulate your thoughts with stakeholders ranging from your team to the toughest delivery-partners to Senior Managers at Uber. Work well/effectively with your city team.
- Problem Solver: think creatively to come up with out of the box solutions to tough problems. Prioritize projects based on the needs of the business and their Greenlight location. Identify the root cause of the problem and create a process to fix/improve.
- Organization: effectively manage a million different moving pieces that pertain to the operation of the GL.
- Action first: have a bias to action. Be quick both to experimentation and to correct course when necessary. Run the center with a “can-do” attitude and be passionate about driving the success of the Greenlight location.
- Vision: identify strategic ways to expand use cases and increase value in his/her Greenlight Hub over time.
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.3 LPA