About The Company
AuthBridge, one of India's leading background verification and Risk Mitigation Companies has been in the business since year 2005. Over these 8 years, AuthBridge has been at the forefront of employee background check and has set the industry benchmark with technological expertise, deep process knowledge and innovation.
With more than 400 clients across a broad spectrum of businesses, they had emerged as one of the pioneers in pre-employment screening industry and are recognized as the preferred choice for clients for employment verification across industries and levels. To state some quick facts, AuthBridge has conducted more than 10 million checks and published more than 2 million reports in its 8 years of its existence.
Salary: CTC Rs 3 LPA
Courses required: B.Tech/MBA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2 years as a team leader
Tentative date of interview*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Key Responsibility areas of the candidate includes:
- Handling the Police Verification Team and its process at various different locations in Karnataka.
- Coordinating with government authorities to resolve any issue in the process of verification and with University Authorities for education verification whenever required.
- Handling of address verification in city/state as and when required.
- Performance Monitoring of all domains, Resource analysis & Management of team as per work load and daily reporting of performance to Reporting Manager.
- Coordinating with other internal team for management of work or solving any issue.
- Tracking, analyzing and communicating key metrics to seniors and key stakeholders in the organization.
- Performance improvement targets to be developed for the team and initiatives to save cost at the organization level.
- Overall Experience 2-3 years of experience in Supervisory Role.
- Should have worked in business operations of service Delivery.
- Good in MIS (Excel) and analysis of all data.
- People Management Capabilities.
- Ability to analyze issues, develop & deploy solutions within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to implement and continuously improve process.
- Strong team orientation, communication, presentation, creative & analytical skills.
- Open for travelling within the city & sometimes in State.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interview
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
2 - 3 Years
3 - 3 LPA