Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Takshashila Consulting Strategy Consultant
About the company:
Takshashila Consulting is a Management Consulting firm formed by a team of ex-McKinsey Consultants. We have over 6 years of unparalleled consulting expertise catering to some of the largest fortune 500 clients. Our founding team has IIT, IIM and XLRI graduates and spans wide ranging experience across Manufacturing,Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Education, Energy and Retail.
Job location: Any
Salary: INR 10 LPA - INR 15 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Decision Making / Complex Problem Solving - proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently.
- Undertaking research into the industry sector, markets and competitors
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will positively impact the client
- Implement strong management practices
- Communicate and contact the stakeholders of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation.
- Be an integral part of the research and analytics to understand the issue in hand
- Structure work plans and to develop hypotheses and analysis to test them
- Identifying and assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
- Manage and coordinate change management initiatives
- Determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems via consultation.
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness to learn and stretch in accomplishing the desired output.
- Strong presentation skills both spoken and written are a must.
- Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Power Point is a must.
- Strong ability to make and implement decisions.
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently and in teams. Takshashila is an equal opportunity employer and operates as a pure meritocracy. High performing candidates may expect to be suitable rewarded for their efforts.
1. HR Round
2. Consultant Round
3. Case Study Round
- Job Responsibilities: Strategy Consultant
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 15 Lacs
- Industry: IT