About The company
Team Computers is an Indian technology services company headquartered in New Delhi, India. Team employs more than 1650 employees in India as of March 2011. Team is ranked the Best System Integrator of India in 2011 by DataQuest. It has 19 offices and 266 support locations in India. The company offers solutions for Business Intelligence, Creating and Managing IT Infrastructure, Business Applications and Information Technology Consulting
Desired experience- 2- 5 years
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- 6 mnths
Salary- Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 7 LPA (Negotiable depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
-Tableau Application Test.
- Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tableau Dashboard Development
- Experience in Business Analysis, Reporting and Dash-boarding for enterprise wide applications using Tableau.
- Experience in Data Extraction from multiple data sources, Data Conversion, Data Consolidation and Manipulation, Data Analysis, MIS Reports and BI Data Visualization.
- Basic knowledge in to Data Warehousing (ETL) and Star Schema and Snowflake Schemas
- understanding and gathering business requirements from key stakeholders and prepare interactive data visualizations in Tableau desktop and providing BI Solutions to the management for strategic decision making
- Ability to grow and learn as the company grows.
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple prospects.
- Hands on experience Tableau Dashboard designing
- Experience on connecting various data sources with Tableau
- Strong knowledge on data visualisations
-Tableau Desktop Certification preferred
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
2 - 5 Years
3 - 7 LPA