NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Designation: System Support Associate (Networking Skill)
a) Engineering - 2018 batch (C.S, IT, EC)
b) Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
Work Location : Chennai (DLF) (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
a) Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period
b) Rs. 2,80,000/- as salary post successful completion of training.
Mandatory Skill: Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift
Interview Process : 1 Day process
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
- 4 years full time Engineers (Stream - B. E / B. Tech- C.S, IT, EC).
- 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg).
- No Standing Arrears.
- Indian Nationality.
- During training period a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.
- After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 2,80,000 P.A will be paid.
Nature of Job
- Network monitoring and analyzing device logs to identify potential issues with network.
- Performing routine network Audits and health checks of network and Telecom infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting network major incidents and ensuring services are restored within defined SLA.
- Performing IOS and software installation for bug fixes in collaboration with Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Setting up network and Telecom infrastructure which includes configuration of network routers, switches, access points, WLC, F5, Cisco Call Managers and voice routers.
0 - 0 Years
2.8 - 2.8 LPA