- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan.NTT DATA is a publicly traded company, but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.
Interview Location: Chennai
Work Location: Chennai (Should be willing to relocate anywhere in India, if required)
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2017
- Rs. 12000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 300000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
Eligibility Criteria: 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and written Skills
- Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
- Basic Understanding of networking
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts.
Interview Process :
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA