About The Company:
Founded in 2006, TresVista has been the leading provider of high-end outsourced support for asset managers, entrepreneurs & corporates for over a decade. TresVista’s support functions include business plan development, all aspects of fund administration, portfolio management, valuation & research, and deal sourcing & execution. With offices in Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, New York & Singapore, managing over $10 trillion in AUM, across geographies & asset classes and over 1,000 clients, TresVista delivers cost & operational efficiencies with dedicated teams across functions.
Profile Offered: System Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4.54 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated via email once the registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: October,2021
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
• Excellent technical knowledge of computer hardware.
• Working knowledge of current protocols, standards, and operating systems, such as Windows 10, Windows 7/8, Windows.
• A+ and N+ certification.
• Software and Hardware troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2013 & Office 2016 support.
• Knowledge of routers, switches, and firewall.
• Strong fundamentals in networking and troubleshooting.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Good written & oral communication skills.
• Willingness to grow and learn.
• Good interpersonal skills.
The Role & Responsibilities:
• Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system and applications, reviewing system and application logs
• Establishing system specifications by conferring with users, analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements
• Establishing a system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, Operating System Management Systems, defining system and
operational policies and procedures
• Establishing and securing the Internet Gate way with a Firewall system, integrating the VPN system, defining Firewall
policies and procedures
• Maintaining the organization’s communication system such a telephones and mobile email access
• Preparing users by designing and conducting training programs, providing references and support
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
1 Initial Screening.
2 Technical Test.
3 Interview Rounds.
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BMM, BMS
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA