Snapdeal was founded in February, 2010 and in a short span of four years, has become India’s largest online marketplace for businesses to reach sell their products to consumers nationwide, a model that the company pioneered in the Indian market. Our mission is to create life changing experiences for small businesses in India that account for 93% of India’s retail industry. Snapdeal has received many global accolades including being featured in Digital 100: The World's Most Valuable Global Private Tech Companies. The company witnessed phenomenal growth in 2013-14, growing 600% from 2012-13 to 2013-14.
Snapdeal.com has over 25 million subscribers and has a fan base of 2 million on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Snapdeal.com currently has around 50,000 unique businesses selling on the site, over 5 million unique products listed on the site and is delivering products to 5000 towns and cities across India. Snapdeal.com is run by a very young, dynamic & Innovative team of 1500 team members, and is backed by leading global strategic and financial investors including eBay Inc., Temasek, BlackRock, Premji Invest, Intel, Nexus Venture Partners, NEA-IndoUS Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Recruit Corp (Japan), Silicon Valley Bank, Myriad, among others.
Profile/Designation: System Engineer
Eligibility Criteria: 2014 Passouts, B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE branches only with 65% throughout the academics)
Job Location: Okhla, New Delhi (Post 3-4 months the job location will be Gurgaon)
Salary Offered: 4.75 LPA
Interview Location: New Delhi (Interview Venue address will be shared post registrations window is closed)
- Written Test
- Multiple Technical interview rounds followed by HR round.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
This a techno-functional role with the individual responsible for addressing and resolving complex application issues for Snapdeal. The individual needs to have intimate knowledge of the internet concepts and database along with excellent communication skills, allowing them to perform in-depth troubleshooting. This role provides you an opportunity for hands-on learning of how an ecommerce business works.
- To be the primary contact for working to resolve technical issues related to various applications as reported by our business teams.
- Work with various subject matter experts to resolve escalated issues within the time constraints.
- Develop methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service automating tasks where relevant.
- Active participation in knowledge creation and sharing internal to the team and wider audience
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for assigned product/service offerings to ensure new services/features can be effectively supported..
- Do root cause for major/critical incidents, and where possible resolve or provide workarounds, suggestions and improvements to mitigate future incidents.
- Energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative and self-motivated. Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent analytical problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of database, SQL queries
- Familiarity with unix, shell scripting would be an advantage
Last date for registering is Thursday, 7th May, 2015 by 1:00 PM.
0 - 0 Years
4.75 - 4.75 LPA