Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client's need. We take pride in our ability to provide quality services - whether they are an owner-managed business or a large multinational corporation.
Profile Offered: System Engineer
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech or any medical background
Target Batches: 2014/15
Salary Offered: INR 3.3 to 4.5 LPA (Based on candidates' experience and competence)
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Hyderabad, Telangana
Shift Timings: Flexi Timings (6AM to 3PM or 2PM to 11PM or 11AM to 8PM)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Understand EMS’s and healthcare workflows.
- Ability to perform system build and configuration in any EMR.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Interaction with clients, team members and leads across locations.
- Participating in Deloitte wide initiatives.
- Proactively work with Leadership to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Participate in practice wide initiatives and help practice grow and ensure the projects done are adding value to the system.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong academic record.
- Good work experience in EMRs (like Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, etc.) or good understanding of healthcare workflows.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office tools.
Service Bond: For 2 years if the person is shortlisted and is sent to US for training.
Interview Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Last date for registering is 13th December, 2015
- Job Responsibilities: Ability to perform system build and configuration in any EMR.
- Education: B. Pharm, B.Tech/B.E., M. Pharm, M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: Life Sciences/Healthcare