You have been shortlisted for the recruitment procedure with Technofocus Solutions for System Associate role, Delhi NCR location.
The salary for this profile would be Up to INR 2.16 LPA.
All information about the company, profile and compensation are given below.
- During probation – Rs.15000 per month
- Post Probation - 2.16 Lac per annum CTC + Incentives ranging from Rs 500 – Rs 1500 per day.
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Probation Period: 6 Months
No Bond No Contract
We are a young start-up company and our principal client is the world\'s largest software company. We provide technical marketing, evangelism and training services for the Cloud Computing technologies of our client.
We have projects to deliver online sessions and offline workshops on high end technologies to some of India\'s top IT companies. For this, we require young enthusiastic engineers.
The job will require the candidate to:
1. Create and deliver presentations and technical demonstrations for India\'s top IT companies.
2. Setting up the labs environments to demonstrate product capabilities.
3. Compiling technical material for different audience.
4. Execute projects based on Microsoft Cloud technologies.
5. Travel all over India to deliver assignments.
6. Candidates with professional certifications such as MCSA/ MCSE will be given preference.
- Candidates should be fully conversant with the English language. Must be able to speak, write and communicate in English.
- Should have very good vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Should be a fast learner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should have right Attitude & logical thinking.
- 1st Round – 10 minutes MCQ on Maths and English (Online Test)
- 2nd Round – General Interview with HR
- 3rd Round – Technical Interview
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Last date for registering is Friday, 22 Nov 2013 by 3 PM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
Disclaimer: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles and resumes and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
2.16 - 2.16 LPA