About the Company:
Suretek Infosoft is a young expanding offshore IT/Software technology services Company that provides intelligent, reliable and cost effective solutions at highest quality levels. The company offers IT consulting, software services and products solutions to various business domains; out of which some of the domains are FIX Protocol Solutions, DMA (Automated Trading), Education, Healthcare, Finance, Utilities, e-Governance and e-Commerce. They deliver high quality solutions that reflect in-depth knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies in today’s fast growing competitive world. Suretek Infosoft works directly and through its Canada/Japan/USA affiliates to services the global market. With its state of the art development center located in the heart of Delhi - NCR, India, Suretek Infosoft has access to a vast pool of talented resources. Passion for perfection is the mantra for their success that is built upon the success of their employees and customers. Customer satisfaction is the key to their success.
They believe it is the people who make it happen. They are committed to hiring and retaining the best of the talent as that is the only way they can provide high quality service to their clients. They believe this is the place where best become even better.
Job Location : Noida
Course Specialization : B.Tech/ B.E. (CS/IT/EC/EE), BCA / MCA Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date to Apply : 22-02-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary Details :
During Training Period : Stipend of INR 5000 per month till First 3 months ; Stipend of INR 8000 per month for Next 3 months
After Completion of Training : INR 1.44 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA
- Maintain the company Network and troubleshoot routine issues related to Network, Computer Hardware, System Software and Application Software’s.
Skill Set Required :
- Install, Maintain and administer computer networks including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all configurations.
- Microsoft Active Directory - Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer, manage users.
- Knowledge of Web Hosting on IIS, Apache Server and Live Hosting Servers.
- Routers configuration and Settings for Static IP. Application remote access using static IP.
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
After 6 months of training the candidate will go through Technical/ H.R. interview to obtain an Assistant System Administrator Position in company.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
System Administrator - Trainee
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 1 Years
1.44 - 2.16 LPA