Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
As an amalgamation of Technical and Marketing Brains, InfoTachus IT Solutions Private Limited(IT IS) offers cost effective IT Enabled Services and Consulting. Whatever there is to know about core business and what it takes to deliver, ITIS provides a plethoric range of end-to-end services and solutions to its clients. ITIS has successfully adopted global IT standards and has established itself as a well-known service provider in the offshore application development domain allowing its clients to exploit the value of their information systems as best possible.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Course: B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Minimum 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
The candidate will be performing the below mention duties:
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together
- Maintain system efficiency and troubleshoot problems reported by users
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security and analyse and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks and perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interviews
- Job Responsibilities: System Administrator
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT