Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company: Parihari Infotech Pvt Ltd is a high Tech research and technology driven Company looking forward to establish its service platform in the area of IT on the global scale.Parihari Infotech Pvt Ltd ( 2014-2015) was floated as share holder company of Parihari family. which is expert in IT, TELECOM, BPO/KPO, Consultancy AND TRAINING firm with different skill sets and varied experiences. Parihari Infotech Pvt Ltd employs a set of experts with significant levels of experience in applicationdevelopment, software maintenance. The employee mix includes Software & Hardware Engineers, Portal Professionals, H.R. Professionals as well as domain experts with functional competencies on Renewable energy, ERP, Mobility and cloud.
Salary: INR 0.96 LPA
Job Location: Bhubaneshwar(Odisha)
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher,0 year
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
Skill Set Required:
- Survey engineers must be detail-oriented and analytical, with strong math skills and a working knowledge of related disciplines, such as geology, photogrammetry, and Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology.
- An understanding of land-use management principles and the legal aspects of surveying is essential.
- Surveyors must be computer proficient and familiar with current hardware and software used in their specialized field.
- They need good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
1. Technical Round (Face to Face)
2. Final HR Round (Face to Face)
- Job Responsibilities: Surveyor Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 0.96 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure