About The Company:
Agrim Wholesale Pvt. Ltd. - a B2B commerce marketplace for agri-inputs connecting manufacturers directly with retailers. We are currently onboarding branded seed producers/ manufacturers to service our retail customers (currently 80,000 ).
We are building a B2B agri-inputs digital marketplace to bring efficiency in the value chain. We started this business in the Rabi season and built a network of about 80,000 retailers across the North and Western parts of India and supplied about 200,000 qt. of wheat seeds in a span of 2 months.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2017-2020
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 2.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Well-capitalized Covid19 Proof start-up seeks extremely talented personnel to help pioneer agri-inputs commerce on the internet.
- You should have experience in client handling, client negotiations.
What will you do?
- Build relationships with producers, enhancing catalogue, overseeing producer negotiations via cold calling, WhatsApp, emails & meet ups
- Plan & execute marketing promotions & driving increased product availability via operational improvements
- Expands current producer selection & secures new brand selection for assigned categories
- Generating POs & maintain knowledge management, development of self and others
- Help the business development team when needed & other ad-hoc tasks
Which tools do you need to be an expert in?
- A good candidate will be well versed with the following tools:
- MS-Excel, Google Sheets, MS-Word
What makes you the right fit?
- A good candidate will tick boxes on majority of the followings:
- Takes calculated risks when driving negotiations; continually raises the bar on producer inputs, performance, and outputs
- Attention to details with an understanding of the breadth
- Energetic and Hungry individual who is willing to learn and grow with our startup
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate?
- Experienced founding team which is backed by Tier 1 investors
- The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
- All the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary
- Multiple Telephonic Rounds & Video Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 2.8 LPA