Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
Sri Sai Hospital is a 138 Beded Hospital spreaded in five stories building with covered area of 60,000 square feet.
Brief history of the Hospital : Sri Sai Hospital was inaugurated by honourable Mr. Vishnu Kant Shashtri (Governor - Uttar Pradesh) on 12th September 1999 keeping in view the needs of the community of Moradabad and adjoining Area. They are presently engaged in delivering Tertiary Level Health Care to the catchment area of the hospital, which extends to about 100 kms.
Our Mission : Service for the Humanity and Care with a Humanitarian touch at an affordable cost.
Website : http://www.srisaihospital.com/
Desired experience : Freshers
Educational Qualification : B.Sc. or Diploma (Nursing)
Salary : INR 0.84 LPA to INR 0.96 LPA
Bond : 2 Years
Probation / Training Period : None
Tentative date of interview : Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining : Post Final Exam
Basic Requirement :
- Candidate must have done Internship.
- Candidate must be registered with UP Nursing Council.
- Candidate must be ready to work/ relocate to Moradabad.
- If selected ,candidate will be required to join after the completion of their Final Exams(2016).
- Nurse is supposed to administer drugs to patient herself as per the schedule written in treatment chart. Never handover the tablets, capsule or syrups to the patient to be taken himself. She is to ensure that all the medicines are taken by the patient in her presence.
- As soon as the nurse reports on duty she is supposed to takes charge of the following from the previous nurse :-
a) No. of patient under her care.
b) Position of pending investigation.
c) Condition of all the patients under her care.
d) Any pending order of patient under her care.
e) Emergency equipment/drugs.
g) Adequate stationary.
- Nurse is to actively involve herself in bed making with the help of Ayah.
- All nursing case order and routine nursing care is to be accomplished by the nurse herself.
- Nurse is supposed to be available and vigilant (not sleeping) at all time. She will promptly attend to
- Patient’s call of any type and solve their problems.
- The behavior of the nurse is supposed to be very profile even if the patient is rude.
- In event of any medical complaint to the patients, nurse is supposed to inform the duty doctor immediately and ensure that the compliance is done immediately.
- If the patient complaints of pain or any other such complaint never wait for the relative to bring the medicine given it from your stock get it replaced later.
- If the nurse observes that patient’s medical related complaints not being attended by the doctor promptly then she should inform the NS regarding the same.
- Nurse is supposed to keep the files up to date. She is supposed to fill up all the charts as and when required following in the list of charts number wise. She has to fill as per the case-
- TPR Chart , Input chart , Nursing case chart ,Treatment chart , Head injury chart, Investigation chart , Incentive chart
- Nurse is supposed to check whether consent has been taken from the patient or its relative before going to OT for surgery/ procedure as per the consent form.
- Nurse is supposed to comply with various requirements before sending the patient to OT as per defined check list.
- Nurse should get a written blood notes order for blood transfusion from the CMO before starting blood transfusion.
- Nurse is to carefully check the details on blood bag and match the details on file like name of patient, age/sex, and bed no., blood group etc before starting blood.
- Any patient receiving blood is closely monitored and the speed of transfusion is controlled as per instructions from duty doctor.
- Never ever prick the patient more than twice for starting I/ V line. If it is difficult to find the vein, call
the duty doctor.
- Always keep an extra oxygen cylinder in ready to use condition if the other cylinders are in use.
- Nurse is supposed to check working of all emergency equipments.
- All ward boys, sweepers, ayahs report to nurse and are working under her. Nurse is supposed to take work from them. Any deficiency in duty is reported to NS.
- Relieve the patient only after he/she gets discharge slip from the reception.
- At the time of discharge, verify details as given in checklist regarding the property of hospital in patients room.
- When patient is administrated oxygen always mention in file in the charge sheet as below :-
a) Starting time –stopping time of oxygen.
b) Change of every oxygen cylinder (number of oxygen cylinder used.)
c) Nurses are the person in close contact with the patient they are supposed to very polite and caring a should be helpful.
- Nurses are supposed to wear the identification plate on their dress at time of duty.
- If nurses find any indiscipline on part of patient / relatives / hospital staff, they are supposed to info the matter properly to NS.
- Personal Interview
- HR round
- Job Responsibilities: Staff Nurse
- Education: B.Sc., Nursing
- Salary: 0.96 Lacs
- Industry: Life Sciences/Healthcare