Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Sr./Jr. IPhone Developer
Varologic is the result of a decade of hands on experience in the running, promoting and developing of e-commerce websites by Mark Radcliffe and Vikram Lashkari. Since 1999 they have been actively involved with the evolution of existing websites and creation of new ones. Their biggest achievement to date is \'First2Save\' which took full advantage of the Ebay revolution, by becoming the UK\'s most successful Ebay store. The key to its success was the creation of a bespoke software solution to help streamline the operational functions of First2Save, which has contributed significantly to its\' successes.
Salary: INR 2 to INR 4.5 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Personal Round
- Hr Round
- Design and build advanced applications for the large numbers I phone users.
- Develop, test, and maintain mobile and tablet application portfolio using modern mobile development skills and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Implements solutions to push events from server to connected devices.
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions.
- Define Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas/concepts effectively and incorporate the ideas of others.
- Take ownership and responsibility of an application with a holistic point of view.
- Prototype new ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile technology and commerce.
- Assist in coding back-end applications and features.
- Integration with Third party tools Achart Engine, Barcode Scanner etc.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of
- computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems.
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures.
- Working with customers/clients to develop innovative and compelling models to solve their most pressing problems.
- Work with PMs and QAs at all stages to ensure product quality and set release schedule.
Skill Set Required:
- Programming knowledge of development using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- iPhone and iPad development experience, NOT iOS Gaming.
- Should have sound knowledge of third party Library\'s and Api. #
- Good hands on storyboard concept for Application development.
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN are a plus.
- Job Responsibilities: Sr./Jr. IPhone Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT