Location Guru Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is South East Asia’s largest independent location platform provider & a leading turnkey solution provider in Location Based Services (LBS) space with solutions for mobile operators and enterprises. Location Guru’s innovative LBS technology solution enables use of location technology, improves efficiency and simplifies business process, delivering value to carriers, enterprises and handset OEM"s.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech or M.C.A.
Salary: Rs. 4 – Rs. 12 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Development, implementation and maintenance of new and existing applications for both internal and off-source use
- Build and improve web applications and software components
- Work collaboratively with QA engineers through participation in the testing process and review of QA documentation
- Write unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur
- Consistently deliver work product(s) that exceed department quality metrics
- Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered with designing and coding solutions
- Participate in the development of technical specifications for our products, driving any new technologies that have been adopted into actual use
- Provide input to architects and product management on issues and concerns
- Support efforts to improve the existing software development processes used by engineering
- Stay current on our shared component library to help insure we are reusing shared components
- Driving and Mentoring team of Engineers to achieve product goals.
- Location tracking and monitoring
- Reports with enterprise reporting tools.
- Design and development of map based web user interface
- Design and development of integration with SAP and CRM system
- Design of modules based on requirements
- Creating technical specifications other documents for requirements
- Development of API for interaction between system components and external systems
- Support System capacity planning and deployment architecture to Project Lead and Systems team.
- Experience with MYSQL or Oracle
- Experience with object-oriented development, database development and knowledge of design patterns
- Passion for delivering great product with simple intuitive powerful user experience
- Appreciation for Product Engineering.
- Expertise with Agile development methodology – Scrum.
- Experience working in fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environments.
- Passion for the customer and technology.
- Ability to adapt to new development processes and changing business requirements
Sr. Software Engineer
3 - 5 Years
4 - 12 LPA