About The Company: Éclat Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is a Software Solution & Services Company based out of Ahmedabad (India). Our team has been offering solutions to Libraries and has a sound understanding & domain knowledge of Open Source technologies adopted in Libraries.
We currently offer hosting services for RemoteXs; a simple to operate off campus access solution for libraries web based digital resources. We also offer Koha ILS services pre-configured on cloud for Academic, Public and School libraries, enabling institutions to provide 24X7 access to their digital library services.
Our current customer listing includes marquee names such as IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Kolkata, IIM Ranchi, IIM Kozhikode, GTU Ahmedabad, ISI Kolkata, Jadavpur University, TechMahindra, Banasthali University, XLRI Jamshedpur.
Job Location: Ahemedabad
Salary: Rs. 3- Rs. 4.5 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-4 years experience in software developing.
Tentative Date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our clients’ systems current with changing technologie
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software system to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments.
- Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers and capable of writing proposals or papers.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Provide general administrative support to the organization • Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problem.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Participate in development of long range planning for new products and facilities.
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co –workers.
- Providing advice, training and technical support for various projects.
- Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
Skill Set Required:
- Python programming language (or php programmer willing to learn and use Python)
- Modern MVC web application frameworks
- Comfortable with Object Oriented Programming
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL database
- linux/unix command line (bash) and shell scripting
- HTML 5 (with CSS3) - Test-driven development - Source code management using Git
-Familiar with HTTP and networking concepts.
- Virtualization, cloud/VPS hosting.
- Automated Configuration management, server provisioning, updates etc.
- Agile development methods/ Continuous integration/ DevOps.
- Contributed patches to any open-source project.
Sr. Software Developer
2 - 4 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA