Templatic started in Surat, India with just a handful of programmers and designers. Our goal was to make the process of creating a website easy, straightforward and affordable. The same mindset is applied to our latest themes as well. Today the company has over 22 employees spanning across three different continents.
What makes Templatic stand out is the unique approach to theme development. In a time where most companies choose either design or functionality, we aim to bring best of both worlds. As a result, our themes both work and look the part eliminating the need for any additional plugins or extensions.
Salary: INR 2.16 to INR 4.2 LPA
Desired Experience: 4 - 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Resume Selection
- Telephonic Round
- Written Test (case to case)
- Final round call (remote) / office (local)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Analyze the traffic
- Research and analyze competitor keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed template.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Should have knowledge of PHP and Wordpress
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
4 - 5 Years
2.16 - 4.2 LPA